Day 1: 22nd December

Linsey: (Prior to meeting Tony)

Left house on Saturday morning at 4.15am at -6 degrees Celcius (ie DAMN COLD), travelled down to mums house, picked her up and then drove to the airport, checked in, said goodbyes and good lucks etc. Flight to London went smoothly, but the flight was delayed by a LOT, was worried I wouldnt make it on time for the connecting flight at Heathrow, but I did, in the nick of time, through some miracle of god, running through Heathrow in a pair of black heels...yes on hindsight, not the smartest shoe choice, but one needed to make an impression...*grins* Flight to LA left on time and we arrived early.

BUT...arrived at baggage reclaim to find BA had left my suitcase (the one with ALL OF MY CLOTHES, and the Christmas presents etc) somewhere in the UK...Was delayed at the airport by a couple hours, so unfortunately for Tony he met a 'somewhat' disgruntled, me...

On the phone I tried to locate Tony but couldnt see him anywhere, and turned round to see the most sweetest guy holding a bunch of roses smiling. From that moment I knew that things were going to be great. :)

Tony: (Prior to meeting Linsey)


From here on in most posts will be about both of us...

No comments: